Job Title: Tax Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
ASD Medical is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Officer to accurately prepare tax payments and tax returns. As the Tax Officer, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial well-being.
1. Primary duties and responsibilities
• Prepare tax payments.
• Estimate and track tax returns.
• Complete quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Organize and update the company’s tax database.
• Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
• Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
• Share financial data with the accounting department.
• Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
• Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
• Liaise with external auditors.
• Forecast tax predictions to management.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
• Knowledge of accounting software — SYSPRO an advantage.
• Good understanding of MS Office.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Application Procedure: Send a C.V., a motivational cover letter and contact details of 3 references, copies of certificates, copy of a driver’s licence to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 20th January 2022
If you have not received any feedback within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.