Sisekelo is an independent, co-educational high school situated in the southern Lowveld of the Kingdom of Eswatini. It has an excellent academic record at the IEB National Senior Certificate level and a fine reputation which spans over thirty years of quality education. Testament to the quality education offered by the school is a 100% pass rate decorated with over 90% degree passes in the IEB examinations.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to teach
from Grade 8 to 12
The successful candidate will be in a position to develop an innovative and dynamic approach to the teaching of Consumer Studies.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in education with a major in Consumer Studies.
- At least 5 years teaching experience.
Duties and Competencies
- Commitment to subject related duties and activities,
- Enthusiasm and understanding for curriculum innovation.
- An understanding and working knowledge of the IEB procedures.
- An understanding of independent school practice and ethos.
- Lead learners by example of conduct and by excellence in teaching.
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to conduct online lessons using various electronic learning platforms.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with learners, colleagues and parents.
- Incorporate school values into daily teaching.
- Participate in a full school programme, including sports and extra-curricular activities.
Commencement Date: January 2021
A letter of application accompanied with a comprehensive CV and three contactable references should be sent to the school Secretary at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 27 November 2020
This is a Teaching Service Commission (TSC) Post C5
The school reserves the right to consider only suitably qualified and experienced applicants.
An application in itself will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment.