Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates to fill a Temporary Communications Officer position that exists within the Strategy and Communications Department.
JOB PRIMARY PURPOSE
To support the implementation of the Bank’s strategy through the creation and timely dissemination of quality content for internal and external stakeholders through appropriate media channels.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the communications needs of multiple program areas.
- Provide press tours and conference support.
- Media monitoring and Content creation
- Manage Bank events and ensure appropriate branding.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Science/ Media Studies/ Communication Management/ Journalism/ Public Relations/ Marketing Communications or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in the field of mass communication/ Public Relations/ or Marketing Communications.
- Solid exposure to graphic design and social media management experience would be an added advantage.
The Bank offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, value add and qualifications.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Applications with detailed CVs and soft copies of academic qualifications should be emailed to the Human Resources Manager on or before the close of business on 8th March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should an incumbent not hear from the Bank within two weeks of the closing date of this communication, please consider the application not successful.