Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy:
- Preferred Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years+ working experience as a buyer in civils & building construction.
- Excellent knowledge of civil & building materials.
- Strong working knowledge of civil and building tender drawings.
- Extensive knowledge on sourcing tender quotes, buying procedures and supply chain management experience.
- Basic knowledge of CCS.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power point & Outlook).
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent, communication skills (verbal & written).
- Negotiating skills / persuasive.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on more than one tenders at a time.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Exceptional relationship building.
- The ability to build good relationships with suppliers and get good pricing.
- Decision-making and taking ownership.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, team player, organised and motivated.
- Excellent understanding of supply chain management and its principles.
- Ability to deal with clients in a positive, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Strong Ethics and Values (Honesty and Integrity).
Written applications should together with a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, proof of academic qualifications and relevant recent and traceable references should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Stefanutti Stocks Construction (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 1181
Stefanutti Stocks Construction (Pty) Ltd offers highly competitive packages.
Deadline for submission of applications, 9 May 2022. If you have not received any feedback within two (2) weeks of closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
First preference will be given to locals (EmaSwati).