Applications are invited from qualifying candidates for appointment to the above post in the Civil Service tenable in the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (Fire and Emergency Services).
The candidates must have either one of the following qualifications.
- Be a citizen of Eswatini between 21 and 35 years of age
- Normal eye vision without spectacles and be physically fit
- Have no previous criminal conviction records or be cleared from any criminal acts involvement.
- Be of good character
- Hold authentic Form V, SGSE, IGCSE, G.C_E. O LEVEL verified by the Examination Council of Eswatini, and Matric Certificates accompanied by original with at least three (3) credits. Candidates must have done Maths, English and Science at this level.
- Tertiary qualifications in the areas such as Information Technology, Psychology and Paramedics will be an added advantage.
- Driver’s license and swimming will also be considered.
- To work under shift or special arrangements with the Fire Service.
- To respond to emergency situations under the guidance of a qualified supervision.
- To provide humanitarian service, recovery and rescue operations.
- To attend all training sessions and any practical or physical assessment activities as directed by the Training Centre administration.
- To perform any other official duties that may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor and/or Head of Department.
The basic salary is on Grade C1: E93, 327 rising to E105, 041 per annum.
Hand deliver your application letter together with your Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of the above qualifications and Tertiary certificates to the nearest fire stations. Foreign certificates should be verified by Eswatini Qualifications Authority in the Ministry of Education and Training.
CLOSING DATE: 15th September, 2023