We are looking for emerging stars to join our dynamic management team as Trainee Manager
These positions are based at Mbabane and Manzini.
- Open or close the restaurant in line with the Nando’s Standard Operating
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant Procedures. operations, ensuring efficiencies through:
- Production Planning
- Stock Management
- Equipment Preventative Maintenance
- Compliance to SOPS to minimize wastages
- Prevention of Revenue leakage
- Control operational costs and identify
- measures to cut waste
- Balance the Cash register at the end of the shift
- Audits- attending to all audits exceptions timeously and ensuring that there are no repeat findings
- Manage customer relations, attend and resolve complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Staff Supervision & Development
- Performance Management
- Certificate I Diploma in Hotel/Restaurant catering & Management, Business Administration or similar field.
- 2 years Restaurant / industry experience, with 1 year in Supervisory position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.