Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Lecturer positions at the Eswatini Medical Christian University
1. Computer Science 1 position
2. Social Work 3 positions
3. Pharmacy specialising in Clinical Pharmacology 1 positions
4. Medical Laboratory Sciences 1 position
5. Nursing — Majoring in Midwifery 3 position
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant area;
- University or equivalent experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- A high level of integrity.
- Prepare and deliver lectures;
- Set and grade examinations, tests and assignments;
- Supervision of practicals, clinical attachment and tutorials;
- Research; and
- Community Service.
Applications (including CVs, three (3) references and certified copies of academic and professional certificates) should be delivered at the following address;
The Executive Director — Administration
Eswatini Medical Christian University
Physical address; Lomkiri Portion 69 of Farm 73, Zone 4, Mbabane; Hhohho.
Application Deadline: Friday, 08th November 2019