Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacant position of Water Loss Technician at the Technical Services Department, which is a 12 months contract.
To supervise non-revenue water reduction strategies and activities. Audit, monitor and analyse water network data and report on data relating to water losses on the water network system.
- Minimum 3 years HND in Civil Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Water Technology.
- Specialist in leak dictation will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Water network management
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Project
- Project management
- Water asset management
- Information processing
- Reliability, Integrity
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- NRW Trends
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Result driven
- Deadline driven
- Time management
KEY PERFORMANCE OUTPUT
- Leak detection
- Pressure Management
- Reservoir Monitoring
- Meter Audits
- Meter reading audits
- Illegal connections
- Monitoring & Management of DMAs
- Remote network monitoring system management
The position comes with a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the level of the position.
Please submit your applications with an up-to-date detailed résumé and certified copies of academic qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Eswatini Water Services Corporation,
PO Box 20
Closing date for submission of applications: Friday 7th May 2021
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”