Eswatini Meat Industries Limited hereby invites qualified candidates for the position of Workshop Foreman.
To head up a small team of artisans maintaining and repairing the company machinery. Planning and organizing the work in order to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance schedule and mechanical operations of the plant.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a qualified artisan either as an Electrician, Fitter and Turner or Fridge mechanic having some knowledge in all of the relevant fields above, with a minimum of five years being qualified
- Knowledge or certificate in Ammonia and Freon gas would be an added advantage
- Be in possession of a Health and Safety certificate
- Having experience in a similar position or having worked in a food manufacturing company would be an added advantage
Responsibilities and attributes
- Smooth day to day operations of the plant and equipment which includes the delegation of the daily workload to employees reporting to you
- Responsible for all plant machinery including Ammonia and Freon refrigeration, condensers, compressor’s, the carcass line conveyor and process plant equipment
- Maintenance schedule and preventive maintenance program implemented
- Must possess leadership qualities and have the ability to handle pressure
Written applications should be submitted before the end of the working day of November 5, 2019, alongside a comprehensive curriculum vitae, proof of academic qualifications and relevant recent references.
P 0 Box 446, Manzini, M200, Eswatini, First avenue, Industrial Site, Matsapha Tel: (+268) 2518 4033 2518 4165/4251/4502
- Fax: (+268) 2519 0069 Tele Sales: (+268) 2518 7008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eswatini Meat Industries Limited
Embiveni (Swaziland Meat Industries Limitedi) manufactures Simunye Beef for our local and international customers. We also sell Simunye Pork and Embiveni processed meats in Swaziland and Mozambique.