The Bulembu Ministries Swaziland (BMS) wishes to appoint a suitable candidate for the below position:
YOUNG ADULT COORDINATOR
The Young Adult Coordinator is overall responsible for matters of young adults’ development within the Bulembu Ministry. S/He builds a partnership and team with child care programme pedagogy staff, Schools teachers, Special needs teacher / Educator and caregivers in supporting key matters that affect the development of young adults in the respective site / locations.
The successful applicant …
- Must have a degree in Social Work from a recognized institution and have a 2 – 5 years working experience in the same field.
- Must lead the Young Adults’ development process of the Bulembu Ministry
- Be able to support educational and careers development.
- Supports the search for job and other occupational placement
- Promotes communication with and amongst young adults and communicate confidently and effectively.
- Have inter-personal and leadership skills, self-motivated and be fluent in both English and SiSwati languages.
- Ensure data protection
- Understands Bulembu Ministries Swaziland and be able to live out the BMS/CMS values.
- Should be prepared to become actively involved in different projects for the Ministry.
A letter of application, accompanied by curriculum vitae and certified academic certificates should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 21 days after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.